DIY Canvas Wall Art!
Hi, it’s Carly, so in today post I’m giving you 3 DIY Canvas Ideas! I also wanted to show you that you can use things like cardboard when you don’t have a canvas, I used cardboard in all of these and they turned out the same as they did when I used canvas. These turned out so cute and they were so easy!
I hope you enjoy and let’s just get started with the first DIY!
DIY #1 : DIY Floral Roses Canvas!
The first diy idea is the floral canvas! I painted these adorable roses on my canvas and it literally took me 10 minutes to make, it was SO easy!!!
Paint colors needed: 3 shades of pink, green, background color of your choice.
1. Paint your whole canvas the background color of your choice. Let dry.
2. Then paint some random circles with your lightest shade of pink. Let dry.
3. Next just add some random curved lines as so inside the circles with you medium and darkest shades of pink.
4. Finally just add some small leaves on the roses with green and your done!
DIY #2: DIY Ombre Quote Canvas!
The next DIY is this ombre quote canvas, you can write whatever quote you want I just choose you write “Life is better when your laughing” just because I liked it 😀
Paint colors needed : 2 of any you’d like and a color to paint the quote.
1. Begin painting on half of the canvas in one color in messy long strokes.
2. Then you can paint the other side with you other color and mix the two together in the middle. Let that dry.
3. Next start painting on your quote, I recommend drawing a plan with pencil.
Just finishing painting on you quote and your done with your ombre quote canvas!
DIY #3 : DIY Abstract Paint Stokes!
This is definitely the easiest diy, you can use whatever colors you want and the dots are optional but I think they added a lot!
I started by painting my canvas white.
2. All you have to do is paint random overlapping paint strokes on your canvas! I reccomend making them in clusters like I did.
2. The just add random clusters of dots big and small on the strokes and that’s it!
I hope you enjoyed this post and have an awesome day!